Monday 22 November 2010

Retail Therapy of the week

 Yes who the HELL needs cinderella when you have a dress like this.. With this dress I'm making my own fairy tail.. and guess what...?? I get to choose my prince charming,  prince charming don't choose me.. DEUCES!!

                                   

 *Sighh*..OH purse, purse WHERE art thou.. ??..need I say more...

                                                                                                           Something to aspire to... if i gotta work my butt off at school day in and day out please, SOMEONE, just dangle this in front of me and I'll be fine, I PROMISE, or then again Diego Dolcini ..MARRY ME..!!!

Representing Africa.... Now this is the kind of blazer i wanna throw on... Western fashion prepare to be amazed. You haven't seen nothing yet...


Don't worry people bank account not up to par.. Gossip Girl rich and famous not your reality, calme-toi, there is still hope. There are still those that cater to the masses..


YOU SEE... God Still loves you...






6 comments:

  1. i will dream of that jacket tonight! African fashion...keeps me on my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me and you both.. me and you both *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. am checking in my coat pockets but only buttons and pennies i see but one day i'll get all of them....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay you just want to kill me...my imagination went a tad too too far ..kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jacket is mine in the name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... AMEN and AMEN .. ours in the name of Jesus. are you gonna start calling Holy fire for it as well...lol

    ReplyDelete