Monday 13 December 2010

To all ma guys out there...I gast You..

K so I know I know that I have been a bit sexist when it comes to the fashion part of my blog but let it be known it is not intentional.. I hope it is not too late to make amends... some juicy stuff ahead of us.. Ladies perhaps one day when you can actually afford to give your man some real gifts you will remember this.. so don't be jealous..

K this is just incase you were wondering how to wear a suit.. take some notes from Drake. He may not be universally appealing with those strange looks but who can say no when he looks oh so delicious..He knows that if you're gonna wear a suit you gasta do it right...HAWT


K so i have been watching some of the winter trends and allas disappointment has struck again.. I am sad to announce that i now posses an item in my winter faux-pas for guys.. What the hell..

Why Ben Affleck, Why Leonardo... WHHYYYYYYY would you do this?? Not even being a celebrity exempts you from looking utterly stupid in these so plese people.. if you are male do us all a favour and step AWAY from the UGGs..
But if you feel you must, i guess you have a right, there is only one man from whom you must take heed..





K so moving on to the more shiny and sparkly things in life I introduce to you the winter 2010 and early 2011 shoe trends for guys. I mean I love a guy in a good shoe.. In fact I think I can even call it a fetish. There is something attractive and sexy about a guy that has his shoes on point. I mean you can be as hot as I don't know who but as long as you got a shoe that looks like it has just been around the world and back..ummmm...hell no.. major turn off..But this doesn't mean wear a shoe so bright that I have to wear a pair of shades to look at them.. or so busy they make my head spin.. talk about tacky..I guess picking out the perfect shoes is a talent so do yourself a favour and learn it..


Winter 2010 TRENDS..

 YSL gochu


 Givenchy gochu


And if you wanna do it in leather then Christian Louboutin gochu too..

 If you wanna go a tad bit more sporty then the Jordan-Sky-High's gochu too..



I know there are some Vans Lovers out there feeling left out.. so i shall bring the party to you no worries



To My chuck loving laid back kinda guy


CONVERSE baybay courtesy of Louis Vuitton. A little bit of leather to spice things up never killed anybody..


K enough of this baby stuff onto some real stuff...SNEAAAKKEEERRRSSS woop woop!!

  LV in black



Creative Recreation Sneakers


Now these babies are everywhere.. Kanye, Usher, Jamie Fox.. You name him he is wearing them (hint: keep it back).. They are hot hot HOOTTT.. work hard boys work hard!!! Kanye may have MANY character flaws but he more than makes up for some with his style...


Some of my personal favourites from the latest collection include the following....



The 2011 Spring collection is clearly looking promising wouldn't you say


JORRRDDAAANNNSSS...!!

This is what 2010 looked like for the Air Jordans..*haaaaaaaaa* ..



Jordan's 2011 spring collection is looking pretty darn goooodd.. such oh so fresh colours..makes me think of a popsicle and happiness ..lalalalala





I remember once a friend of mine always liked singing 'hell no aint no way, what's wrong man..you just stepped on my jays..' for me.. now i totally get it cause if i was wearing these and you stepped on me....well lets jus say we would not get along...

5 comments:

  1. I just find men in Uggs shocking. And thank you Jay for acknowledging that Drake's suit is just on pooooint. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right like wat the hell are these men thinkin .. there is clearly some testosterone deficiency goin on so hopefully this will restore that..i know hey he looks sizzlliinnggg.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh eh eh lets hope my husband/husband to be wears such shoes..because, if it means not eating for two months to get him a pair, then BE IT!! kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's a little late to post this, but shout out to the boy Drizzy!! Representing Tdot.
    Now, the Uggs! my word. That is just not right, no dude i've seen makes em look good, no one man can have all that power. Props on the Jays, the best Jordans to have and collect would be my personal favorites; the "King County Spizikes", the "do the right thing Spizikes" and the "Infra-red Spizike"... Not a lot of people like em but a true fan knows the kind of respect demanded from those babies, i have a pair myself. And my latest addition of jays was the "Raging bulls", there is no competition.. sicks kicks always kill it. peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymousi personally love the king county spizikes in white and the do the right thing ones... very innovative... i see you have quite a fetish.. remind me to visit your closet one of these days..

    ReplyDelete