Thursday 25 November 2010

IF...

If I had to pick one thing it would be your smile
If I didn’t ...
It would be EVERYTHING


If I had to ask, I would ask why me ?
If you had to answer...
Because I deserve you

If I I had one life, it would be you all throughout
If I had two...
It would be you in both

If I had to wait, I would wait an eternity
If I didn’t...
It’s me and you in RIGHT NOW

If I had but a moment it would be a kiss
If I had a few more...
I  would LINGER in your hug

If I had to choose I would choose you
If I had 3 choices..
It would be you in all 3





If I could sing, I would sing you a lullaby
If I couldn’t...
I would become your SYMPHONY







If I had one word it would be the word ‘you’ 
If I could have a few more... 

It would always be a ‘I love you’ and ‘thank you’ 

5 comments:

  1. tear tear tear tear....it's running down my hurting flaky nose....you are sooooooooo amazing...this poem has brought out alot of emotions i have been hiding......but because of the power of a powerful writer you just spoke directly to me.this is what i'd want to tell those i love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love that baby at the top there i WANT IT !!!! God hear my prayers i want all my kids to be soo CUTEEEE aww and the poem is MAGNIFIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. too often we prefer to place ifs in our lives that don't even exist. the important ones are the ones that we live out. lets live love and learn in the moment let us not wait for possibilities. let us make the most of what we have even though an if may be what we want it may not necessarily be the best thing for us because the best thing for us is what we live every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess there are always alternatives in our decision making. I mean as long as you know what you want and as long as you think positively, there is always the RIGHT answer or right decision. I mean if you cant do something, there is definitely something else you can do equivalent to what it was you wanted to do. Life's perfections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree there is always an ALTERNATIVE for sure. even though it is a little harder to what you wanted you never know it may even produce a better result..

    ReplyDelete